Statement of Purpose
Our goal is to help a man’s heart be restored and see him truly come alive, enjoying what he was created to be. We invite a man into the adventure of finding one's true self and identifying his God-given skills and talents. This adventure calls each of us out of the safe places where most of us live and sometimes hide. We want to challenge men to step up to a larger relationship with God and help equip them to face the battles of life.
For our Statement of Faith, see Parkwood Gospel Temple Statement of Faith page.
Over the past few years, several men have started to meet informally in small
groups for coffee and fellowship. Feel free to stop in anytime and connect with
• Mon-Fri, 7 AM at McDonald’s on Ojibway Pkwy by Windsor Raceway.
Contact Mike Billette at
• Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM at McDonald’s on Howard across from Devonshire
Mall. Contact Don Glaves at
• Fridays, 7 AM at Johnson's Restaurant on Division Rd
Join us for fellowship, connecting and exercise in the gym!
- Seniors Shuffleboard: Mondays at 1 PM
- Co-Ed Volleyball: Mondays at 7 PM. Men & Women - Grade 9+
- Men's Ball Hockey League: Tuesdays at 7:30 PM. Grade 7+
- Men's Basketball: Thursday at 7:30 PM. Grade 9+
There is a huge void in many if not most men where they have not been initiated into manhood by their fathers. We know how important the blessing of the father is from our knowledge of the scripture. Through mentoring relationships in small groups, opportunities in service, mission trips, men's retreats, we can help support men as they seek to live out who they have been called to be.