There are two different ways of giving online:
1. Donations to Parkwood can now be made online through the bill payment process of the following financial institutions:
CIBC & President’s Choice
TD Canada Trust
Scotia Bank is not available at this time.
When processing your payment to Parkwood, your tithing envelope number is your account number. Only donations to tithes and offerings can be made this way. It is not possible at this time to make other designations.
2. Parkwood is pleased to partner with CanadaHelps to provide a means for making online donations to Parkwood. CanadaHelps is a registered charity (896568417RR0001) with a mission to engage Canadians in the charitable sector, providing accessible and affordable online technology to both donors and charities.
- CanadaHelps assesses a 3.9% fee from each donation made through CanadaHelps.org. This 3.9% includes the costs of processing the transaction itself including credit card fees, banking fees, reconciliation, disbursement and receipting costs. This is a modest fee for the services that CanadaHelps provides.
- CanadaHelps recognizes that privacy and security are important issues for both donors and charities and is committed to ensuring a safe online experience. You can review the measures that CanadaHelps takes to protect your security and privacy.
- Because CanadaHelps processes the donations before sending the funds to our organization, your credit card will be charged by CanadaHelps.